The hydraulic system on agricultural machinery usually includes five parts: hydraulic tank, controller, auxiliary mechanism, power mechanism and actuator, which plays an important role in realizing the hydraulic function in agricultural machinery.
There are many reasons for the failure of agriculture machinery hydraulic system, including the operation and maintenance of the use environment, and the comprehensive analysis of these causes is helpful to formulate a scientific and targeted plan for the use and maintenance of agriculture machinery hydraulic system.
First. Prevents solid impurities from being mixed into the hydraulic system
There are many precision parts in the hydraulic system, if the solid impurities invade the parts gap, it will cause the strain of the precision parts and the blockage of the oil passage, endangering the safe operation of the hydraulic system, generally speaking, the reason for the solid impurities invading the hydraulic system is that the hydraulic oil is not clean, the refueling tools are not clean, the oil maintenance is not careful, the hydraulic components are desquamated, etc., and the solid impurities can be prevented from entering the system from the following three aspects:
1. The hydraulic oil must be filtered and filled, the refueling tools should be kept clean, the filter at the oil filler port of the oil tank should not be used to increase the refueling speed, and the refueling personnel should use clean gloves and work clothes to prevent solid impurities and fiber impurities from falling into the oil.
2. The cleaning oil must be used in the same brand of hydraulic oil used in the system, the oil temperature is between 45~80 °C, the impurities in the system should be taken away with a large flow as much as possible, the hydraulic system is repeatedly cleaned more than three times, the system is released when the oil is hot after each cleaning, the filter is cleaned after cleaning, the new filter element is replaced, and new oil is added.
3. When disassembling the hydraulic tank oil filler cover, filter cover, detection hole, hydraulic oil pipe and other parts, you should pay attention to avoid dust when the hydraulic oil pipe is exposed, and the disassembly part should be thoroughly cleaned before opening, if you disassemble the hydraulic oil tank oil filler cover, first remove the soil around the oil tank cover, loosen the fuel tank cover, remove the debris attached to the joint part, open the oil tank cover after confirming the cleaning, if you need to use a wiping material and a hammer, please pay attention to choose a wipe material that cannot remove fiber impurities and a rubber hammer attached to the striking surface.
Second. Prevents water and air from entering the hydraulic system.
1. Excessive water in the oil will rust the hydraulic components, emulsify the oil, reduce the strength of the lubricating film, and accelerate mechanical wear.
2. At room temperature and pressure, the hydraulic oil contains air with a volume ratio of 6% ~ 8%, when the pressure is reduced, the air will be free from the oil, the bubbles will burst, and the noise will be generated during the cavitation of the hydraulic element, which will make the air enter the oil, the cavitation phenomenon will be aggravated, the compressibility of the hydraulic oil will increase, the work will be unstable, and the work efficiency will be reduced. In addition, the air oxidizes the hydraulic fluid, accelerating the deterioration of the oil. Prevent air intrusion. The following points should be noted:
After the maintenance and oil change, the air in the system should be removed according to the regulations for normal operation. The suction nozzle of the hydraulic oil pump shall not expose the oil surface, the suction pipe must be well sealed, and the drive shaft of the oil pump must be well sealed.
Third. Choose the right hydraulic fluid.
Hydraulic oil plays the role of transferring pressure, lubrication, cooling and sealing in the hydraulic system. Improper selection of hydraulic fluids is a major cause of early failure and reduced durability of hydraulic systems. Hydraulic oil should be selected according to the brand number specified in the manual, and when the substitute oil needs to be used under special circumstances, its performance should be the same as the original brand, and different brands of hydraulic oil can not be mixed to prevent chemical reaction and performance changes in hydraulic oil.
hydraulics in agriculture
advantages of hydraulics in agriculture
hydraulic power in agriculture