HANJIU Orbital Motors BMM motors can be adapted to the following applications:
We can provide more than 3,000 different rail motors, including types, variants and sizes (including different shaft versions, motor sizes and torques).
Smooth operation over the entire speed range
Constant operating torque over a wide speed range
Long service life under extreme operating conditions
High oil return without oil drain pipe (high-pressure shaft seal)
High starting torque
Robust and compact design
High radial and axial load carrying capacity
Suitable for open-loop and closed-loop hydraulic systems
Suitable for a variety of hydraulic oils
About the design
• To ensure efficient operation all hydraulic components must be installed according to their individual instructions.
• The pump line must include a manometer connection.
• To ensure designed contact and minimise the tension all mounting flanges must be flate.
• Hydraulic lines must be fitted correctly to prevent air entrappment.
About the assembly
• Follow the mounting instructions printed on the inside of the cardboard box.
• To prevent contamination, do not dismantle the plastic plugs from the connection ports untill the fittings are ready to be assempled.
• Check that there is full face contact between the motor mounting flange and the mating part.
• Do not force the motor into place when tightening the mounting screws.
• Avoid unsuitable sealing material on fittings such as pack twine, teflon and others.
Use only bonded seals, O-rings, steel washers and the like.
• When tightening the fittings never use a torque higher than the max.
• Make sure that the cleanliness of the oil used is better than 20/16 (ISO 4406). Always use a filter for oil refilling.
• Through a small-meshed filter fill up the tank with oil to the upper oil level mark .
• Start the drive engine, and if possible, let it work at its lowest speed. If the motor is provided with bleed screws, keep these open until the emerging oil is non-foaming.
• Check that all components are correctly connected (pump following the right direction of rotation etc.).
• In load-sensing systems, also make sure that the signal lines are bled.
• Indications of air in the hydraulic system:
- oam in the tank
- jerky movements of motor and cylinder
• If so required, refill with oil.
• Connect the system to a separate tank that includes a filter (fineness max. 10 µm) with twice the capacity of the max. oil flow. Let the entire system run without load (no
pressure) for about 30 minutes.
• Do not load the system until it is all bled and clean.
• Check the tightness of the system and make sure that its performance is satisfactory.
• Change the oil filter, and if so required, refill with oil.
• Do not expose the motor to pressures, pressure drops and speeds above the max.
values stated in the catalogue.
• Filter the oil to ensure that the contamination level 20/16 (ISO 4406) or better.
• When working with hydraulic systems, the main criteria of operating safety and endurance is careful maintenance
• Always renew and replace oil, oil filters and air filters according to the instructions given by the respective manufacturers
• Regularly check the condition of the oil
• Frequently check system tightness and oil level