The steering valve is often used in the hydraulic power steering of construction machinery, there is a small motor inside, and the external double-action cylinder is connected, with the help of the pilot working pressure when the steering wheel is wrenched, the pilot pressure is switched into the small motor through the movement of the valve core, so as to reduce the strength of the manual steering wheel, the steering operation is terminated, and the valve core returns to the center to cut off the power of the power booster motor. The tractor reversing valve is an important control element of Yuge on the tractor, which is mainly used to convert the force of the hydraulic cylinder into the reverse thrust of the tractor gearbox, so as to realize the reversing of the tractor. The pressure relief adjustment of the reversing valve is very important and has a crucial impact on the performance of the tractor's service life.
First. Reversing valve adjustment method
1. Preparation: First, stop the tractor on the level ground, and then turn off the engine to ensure safety.
2. Locate the reversing valve: Open the lid of the tractor nacelle and find the reversing valve located near the hydraulic oil pump and shaped like a rectangle.
3. Adjust the reversing valve: Tighten the pressure adjustment screw on the reversing valve with a wrench until you can feel a certain resistance.
4. Adjust the pressure relief: Find the adjusting screw next to the reversing valve and slowly rotate clockwise with a wrench until the hydraulic cylinder starts moving. If you hear the sound of fuel injection, the pressure is already too high. At this point, you'll need to adjust the relief again to make sure it's just in the right range.
5. Test the work: Test the reverse function of the tractor to make sure it is working properly. If the test results are not normal, you may need to readjust.
1. When adjusting the reversing valve, be careful so as not to damage the parts.
2. When adjusting the pressure relief, pay attention to whether the oil pressure is appropriate, so as not to affect the normal use of the tractor.
3. When regulating the valve, it is best to use a two-part pressure gauge, which can be adjusted more accurately.
Maintaining tractor steering valves is an important task. Properly adjusting the reversing valve relief can ensure the performance and longevity of the tractor. Hopefully, with the adjustment steps and tips introduced in this article, you can quickly and safely complete the adjustment of the reversing valve pressure relief. If you have any other questions about tractor directional valves, you can also contact our staff and we will be happy to answer them.
electrohydraulic steering valve
electrohydraulic steering system